At the studio being creative

At the studio 

It was about time that I started to let out everything that was in my head and was accumulation inside of me for a long period.

home recording studio
Home Recording Studio
I set up my mind and I started to think what was stopping me. Actually nothing it was all in my head and I always I found some excuses why I can't record any my music. Well now I put all this to the end and I put my sleeves up grab my fretless guitar and I set up all equipment. I'm more than ever ready to go.

Recording studio has been set up and ready to go for some quite time now. Some songs start to get some shape and all main riffs are written down and recorded. Some new ideas came all along and song after song now they are quite few.

Finally I can give some little clue what you can expect this is just a small demo teaser but they will come more and more that you will have some bigger picture to all concept of this project.

Here it is hope you like it : ).Demo Song - Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment