Melting Pot of Emotions, Sound and Visual!

Greetings I'm Peter J. and welcome, to my brand new blog and I hope you will find something for you here. Probably you are wondering why the title "Melting Pot of Emotions, Sound and Visual".
Well it was quite simple for me really. I'm a person who is passionate about a lot of things, music, photography, travel, teaching, learning... and I just wanted to share my thoughts and my projects that I do.
So logical move would be to create a blog about my music, then I thought about to create blog about photography or another one about travel and photography and what about just another one about digital art?  
I just sat down and start to think but non of good idea came when you just push yourself to find a quick solution.
Oh well I just went in to kitchen and start to make something for lunch for me and my family. With all preparations and all different spices and ingredients mixed in a pot, just made me think "well this is it". The melting pot of emotions, sound and visual was born. The blog that will contain all my major passions music, photography, travel and art. This are just main one but like the title says I can easily mix a lot of different things since almost everything is connected to are and expressions, emotions and thoughts.
Lets see how it will go I hope you will like reading observing, hearing and maybe learning.

Thank you and I will post soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment